WHAT REPORTS CAN I GET OUT OF THE CALL CENTER

More accurate phone number list for your work
aliciarabin4

WHAT REPORTS CAN I GET OUT OF THE CALL CENTER

Post by aliciarabin4 »

In this Predictive Dialer Manual we will teach you how to use your supervisor account with your call center’s
predictive dialer. Read on! Although the software has dozens of options, we are going to focus this Predictive Dialer Manual for supervisors on those options that are most useful and necessary to administer and manage your predictive dialer campaigns. WHAT TERMS WILL APPEAR IN THE PREDICTIVE DIALER MANUAL? First of all, we must clarify the following terms: Agent: this is the name given to the “operators” working in your call center. Database: is the xls or csv document with the data of the contacts you want to call. Queues: The predictive dialing software sends the calls of the contacts who have picked up their phone to a “queue” of calls.

This queue is responsible for assigning that call to an available agent. The predictive dialing software calculates the number of simultaneous calls to make so that all agents are busy for as long Phone Number List as possible and do not have to stand by while the system dials the call. Typically there is one queue per agent group. Autodialer: each “autodialer” corresponds to a “campaign“. Each “autodialer” is assigned to a queue. WHAT REPORTS CAN I GET OUT OF THE CALL CENTER? There are several types of reports that can be obtained from the data recorded by the call center.

We will explain below in this Predictive Dialer Manual the essential and most important ones: Queue reports Agent reports Campaign reports HOW TO PULL CALL CENTER QUEUE REPORTS? This is the report that appears by default when accessing the platform. From this report you will have access to general information about “call queues” and system elements. 01 dashboard 1- Quick filters: by clicking on these buttons you can apply a quick filter that shortens the results in the time range you prefer (today, yesterday, current month, last month). 5- Filter by queue: allows you to shorten the data you see to a specific queue. 6- View details: Click this button if you want to access more specific filters.