Did you know that we can recognize

get real and active email list database
JoYnSE33O44

Did you know that we can recognize

Post by JoYnSE33O44 »

It turns out smell and taste are very important. If you remember the smell of rancid food, that's a pretty huge survival advantage. If you remember that certain different bitter flavors are poisons that's a pretty big survival advantage. What took over as the most memorable was the location and visuals. Do I remember the markings on the faces of the friendly tribes and the unfriendly tribes? other people's faces in about milliseconds? Why did we develop it? Why is it so important? If you took two seconds to tell if I was a friend or an enemy, I spent milliseconds so who of us would survive the coming battle.

So we remembered the faces we remembered the visual information the exact color of the poisonous Phone Number List berries the edible snake versus the exact color of the snake that could kill me. We remember the place. If you forget where the waterholes are while wandering the Serengeti you're dead. If you forget where your winter food is buried you're dead. So our brains hold this information. If someone didn't believe me they would say well I'm not a visual learner I'm an auditory learner yes but with so much work and just a little bit of work I can reveal to you that in fact you are just like all other.

Homo sapiens Visual-spatial learners. A test I like to give people is I want you to imagine your childhood home even though your parents sold that house years ago. I want you to go to your parents' bedroom. I want you to go to your mother's bedside. I want you to tell me what's on the nightstand. You probably haven't been to that house in years and I can tell you Ollie I can do it. Jonathan is right. Most people think this is a Red phone can I say it's a touch tone or not it's funny you can't just do that in very important places but if I asked you a hotel.