How to Start a Business

More accurate phone number list for your work
khatijaseobd

How to Start a Business

Post by khatijaseobd »

But I continued reaching out to them and they finally reinstated the channel. Shockingly by the time I could read that email (a delay of about 2 hours, considering the timezones), they terminated the account again for the exact same video they had flagged earlier and never reinstated it. Since, then I have been following pretty much every one of those things you have mentioned in there. I have tweeted and will try to make some noise where-ever possible because I know how it feels. Will pray to the real gods (and the unreal ones at Google as well) to help get the channel back online.

Regards Dilip Reply to Dilip Will Mitchell 3 years ago YouTube has violated their own policy or warnings & strikes in both of our situations. Who exactly is running things over there? What a disaster… Reply to Will Mitchell James 3 years ago I’ll actually send an email to my manager at YouTube explaining exactly why channels like yours should get banned and remain banned. Reply to James Will Mitchell 3 years ago All right but maybe Bahrain Phone Numbers List do something productive today, too? Instead of just being purely destructive? Reply to Will Mitchell Sonny 3 years ago Don’t forget to blind copy your MySpace manager on that email. The entire organization awaits your “explanation”. Reply to Sonny Papa Lo. 3 years ago James you are an idiot, fuck you, your manager and YouTube.

Remember, nothing is permanent, moron! Reply to Papa Lo. James 3 years ago It’s for the better. You’re just pushing your courses and that’s it. Good on YouTube. Reply to James Will Mitchell 3 years ago I have a feeling you’ve never watched our YouTube videos… Reply to Will Mitchell andrew 3 years ago maybe the youtube bot is interpreting some of what you’ve talked about the same as a UK audience mightif they just read one snippet in total isolation. those three initials in the UK, combined with talk of funding, that only means one thing. Reply to andrew Will Mitchell 3 years ago It’s possible.