Case Study: How Content Marketing Saved this Brick-and-Mortar Business

More accurate phone number list for your work
Jannat12

Case Study: How Content Marketing Saved this Brick-and-Mortar Business

Post by Jannat12 »

Case Study: How Content Marketing Saved this Brick-and-Mortar Business At this point, we hope you’re seeing how content marketing can transform an online business into a runaway success story. It’s probably less obvious how you might go about doing that with a more traditional brick-and-mortar business. But those under-explored territories can be particularly fertile ground for a solid content strategy. Today we’ll talk about just one example. Marcus Sheridan’s pool company was hit hard by the recession in 2008. He and his business partners discovered that in order to save their business, they had to get creative — fast. They decided to try blogging, and they started writing content for their site by simply answering their customers’ questions through their blog posts.

Today, his pool company Phone Number List website gets more traffic than any other pool company site in the world. River Pools is thriving, and Marcus has now expanded his business to include providing social media coaching for other businesses. I heard Marcus speak at the 2013 Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, and was blown away by his hilarious speaking style. I was delighted to join the rest of the audience in giving him a standing ovation for his speech. Let’s hear a little more from Marcus about how he saved his pool company by embracing content marketing, and about what he’s up to today. What’s your site and what do you write about?

My pool company, River Pools, is a fiberglass swimming pool construction company in the Virginia/Maryland area of the US. On our site, we literally answer every question a consumer could possibly have about buying a fiberglass pool. With my online marketing consulting business, The Sales Lion, I help companies solve their marketing problems in a way that’s applicable, frankly written, and personable — with an emphasis on content marketing, messaging, and powerful communication. Ultimately, it’s my goal to help individuals and businesses reach their potential, online and offline.