It is worth mentioning that, according to some authors

More accurate phone number list for your work
Bappy

It is worth mentioning that, according to some authors

Post by Bappy »

97% of interactions are through likes and only 3% are through comments, so it is very good for your account that you invite action with a comment on your posts. or equally your comment on those accounts that are of interest to you. Instagram Stories Companies that tell their stories through posts usually create a larger audience , for this, just one video or image is not enough, it is recommended to have at least 3 stories per day to keep your audience active. Instagram Stories allow us to achieve content to provide the public with a more personal experience. Los Followers Something very commonly used on Instagram is to follow those you want to follow you.

This strategy is very effective with users who follow topics related to your company and/or business. To find them is very simple: Find people phone database who follow or use hashtags related to your business. You can make a list with your main competitors and follow their followers. Now, it is important that you analyze Instagram's anti-spam policies well so that you avoid punishments or sanctions on your account. Recommendations to Improve Your Instagram Get new customers with Instagram Invitations I invite you to follow my Instagram account @henry_entr where I share tips, tools and experiences to support the entrepreneurial ecosystem. I also share some accounts of great entrepreneurs who have supported me in my learning: @businessyemprendimiento An account full of valuable messages and advice for entrepreneurs. @foxjuarez Excellent strategic designer for social networks from JurgenKlaric and Biialab.

@geras.murillo Young entrepreneur founder of Niño de los burritos and the Mentalistas PodCast. Hashtag Tools Some tools that help me find the most popular hashtags on Instagram are Websta and Top-hashtags.com. If you like my blogs: I recommend you learn some curious facts about great people and their powerful thoughts of success in The Amazing Biography If you are looking for advice that adds value and quality in the management of your company, consult SELF . If you liked the reading, do not forget to share it on your social networks. I am Enrique Hernández de Lara , an entrepreneur passionate about helping you. We are seeing each other, until the next writing.