Why Do I Say Photo Restoration

More accurate phone number list for your work
Ahad

Why Do I Say Photo Restoration

Post by Ahad »

In fact, rather than anger, we are more often commenting with regret and hatred for not turning iron into steel. I hate that the plot has to be dragged on for so long because of commercial factors, I hate that the characters have to run the clock because of space, I hate that the suspense line can only satisfy the audience's appetite because of various considerations, and I even hate that the music can be heard alone, but it cannot be integrated with the plot. together. Of course, music is about a feeling. Everyone has different tastes and feelings.

The honey of A may be the poison of B. You may not like what I think is good; what you love may not be acceptable to me. But it seems that the music issue of "The Beginning of Hua Deng" cannot be put down so gently. Although I have never studied music theory, I have watched two or three hundred dramas, Photo Restoration
animations and movies. After being baptized by the works of Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, China and Europe and the United States, how should I produce and taste the music content of a film and television work? It has also exercised an intuition that is applicable to itself and is common to most audiences. Roughly speaking, I think that the music (especially the original soundtrack,

not the soundtrack) of the whole play of "The Beginning of Hua Deng" has problems in three places, one is that it is not contemporary enough, one is wrong about the tonality of the story, and the other is Get the soundtrack production and distribution to the same company. Of course, some people may ask, is this not the case abroad? You may even ask back, this is Taiwan's business model, but what I want to say here is not such a market or behind-the-scenes problem, but refers to the used episodes in the original soundtrack or the plot, which are almost always looking for "" "Believe in Music" artists.